Toyota will have couple significant presentations at next the Chicago Auto Show. The 2016 Toyota Camry Special Edition, upgrade of the best-selling car in America for the past 13 years, and 2016 Toyota Corolla Special Edition, upgrade of the world’s best-selling car of all time, will have its debuts at this week’s Chicago Auto Show. The debuts will be part of a press conference that will also feature a refreshed 2016 Toyota Avalon sedan.
2016 Toyota Camry Special Edition
When redesigning the Camry for 2015, Toyota went bumper to bumper and floor to roof, altering or re-engineering almost 2,000 parts. Just the roofing continued to be the same, and it capped off the boldest Camry ever. Now, only one year after this major redesign, America’s best-selling car will certainly provide the Toyota Camry 2016 Special Edition for owner’s trying to find an extra dosage of both aggressiveness and innovation. Based on the younger Camry SE, the restricted production Camry will add sporty interior and outside features.
In addition to features discovered on the Camry SE, standard equipment on the 2016 Toyota Camry Special Edition will certainly include:
- Special 18-inch alloy wheels with machined face contrasted with gloss black repainted accents
- Power tilt/slide moonroof
- Smoked tail lamp treatment
- High contrast blue stitching on the seats, shift boot, and dash
- Special sport look seats trimmed with black SofTex boosts and blue patterned inserts
- Sport meter cluster with blue information and white background
- Entune Audio Plus
- Offered Entune Premium Audio with Navigation and App Suite
- Smart Key with Pushbutton Start
- Qi Wireless Charging
- 2 exterior colors: Blizzard Pearl and brand-new Blue Streak Metallic
- Floor mats with logo and unique outside badge
The 2016 Toyota Camry Special Edition will be powered by a 2.5-liter four-cylinder engine coupleded with a six-speed automatic transmission. Like all Toyota automobiles, the Camry Special Edition will come basic with the Star Safety System.
Manufacturing of the Camry Special Edition will be limited to around 12,000 units and will run from August 2015 to January 2016.
2016 Toyota Corolla Special Edition
The renowned Toyota Corolla is the world’s best-selling name plate of all-time with over 40 million sold given that 1966. With its brand new 11th generation introduced in 2014, the existing Corolla is the roomiest and most fuel-efficient ever.
Corolla will certainly include more driving enjoyment with the launch of the 2016 Toyota Corolla Special Edition. Sporty styling features, inside and out, complement a spirited driving experience enabled with steering wheel paddle shifters, rear disc brakes and Sport Driving Mode in addition to a variety of extra conventional functions.
Based upon the stylish Corolla S Plus grade, the 2016 Toyota Corolla Special Edition will turn heads as it adds:
- Unique 17-inch alloy wheels with gloss black finish
- Black interior with red contrast stitching
- Red accented dash and door trim
- Smart Key System with pushbutton start/stop
- 3 colors: unique Absolutely Red, Black Sand Pearl and Super White
- Special sheet floor mats with logo design and special exterior badge
Toyota’s Entune Premium Audio with Navigation and App Suite and power tilt/slide moonroof will be available as options.
The Toyota Corolla 2016 Special Edition will be produced in between August and December 2015 and will certainly be limited to 8,000 species.
2016 Toyota Avalon release date announcement
Beside the Camry and Corolla Special Edition debuts, the refreshed 2016 Toyota Avalon premium midsize sedan will be unveiled at the press conference at Chicago’s McCormick Place on Thursday, Feb. 12 at 2:30 p.m. CST.